Can't give higher praise for Southwest HVAC. These guys are the HVAC version of Amazon customer service. I checked out three contractors before selecting Southwest. The third contractor was a joke (from Home Depot), so it was a toss up between Southwest and the second one. Pricing and product were very close so it came down to customer service. I went with Southwest and am so glad I did. The installation happen while I was on vacation but I was kept in the loop on all their work, their schedule and questions. My house sitter was never kept waiting for them to show up. There were several outstanding items to be addressed after the installation, but Tommy, Fabian and then Julio stepped in to make it all good. These guys pride themselves on providing the best service possible and it shows. Thank you guys.
AC Repair Long BeachRepairing an air conditioner in Long Beach doesn’t need to be an expensive or inconvenient process. At Southwest HVAC, we make AC repair affordable and straightforward for our Long Beach clients. If you’re ready to request a visit from our repair team, please call our office today to request a no-obligation quote!
Long Beach Air Conditioning RepairIf you run into air conditioner problems in Long Beach this summer, you need a repair company that can act quickly to restore its functionality. At Southwest HVAC, we understand the importance of providing immediate assistance to our Long Beach AC repair clients.
If you’ve never encountered AC problems in the past, you might be wondering: Do I need to call Southwest HVAC? Let’s explore some common problems that require the attention of our air conditioner repair services:
• If your AC refuses to turn on
• If your AC makes loud, unusual noises
• If you notice unusual smells coming from your AC’s vents
• If particles are noticeable in the air coming from your AC’s vents
• If your energy bills are suddenly higher than normal
• If your AC is leaking
We’re the Best AC Repair Company in Long BeachDon’t settle for second best if you need a Long Beach AC repair company to visit your home or commercial property. Let’s find out all the reasons that Southwest HVAC is the first company to call when your AC stops working!
• We understand how to repair all types of AC problems.
• We can work with all AC designs and models sold in Long Beach.
• We’re committed to never charging for AC repair estimates.
• We offer immediate assistance to our clients.
• We’re affordable – and we guarantee the quality of our work.